You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough. Frank Sinatra.

♥ Commitment is an act, not a word. Jean-Paul Sartre ♥

Pushing on

Oliver $ & Jimi Jules - Pushing On (Official Video) from Ian Robertson on Vimeo.
 
 
Newer Post Older Post Home

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser

Popular

  • Sabbatical
    De Phazz
  • Stay Classy
    Paul SG feat T.R.A.C.    
  • There's nothing like this
    Omar
  • (no title)
    Graham Norton Will and Jaden Smith, Bradley Cooper, Heather Graham
  • Beautiful
    Everything but the girl You walked into my life The light was shinning bright You were the one I was looking for I looked deep...
  • Goooooooooooooooodmorning
    John Legend
  • Something for the weekend....
    Ben Westbeech from the Album There's More To Life Than This." visit his website
  • Piece of my heart
    Janis Joplin Janis talks, days before she died
  • (no title)
    Blue Six Sweeter Love
  • Come out and Celebrate
    Watu Wote feat Wendy Starland

Archive

  • It gets better
    Ryan Shaw    
  • Yes, we can can..
    Pointer Sisters Now's the time for all good men to get together with one another We got to iron out our problems and iron out ...
  • Roller Coaster
    Max Demand - Evren Ulusoy and Sezer Uysal Remix      
  • Doing it to Death
    James Brown
  • Wishing Well
    Terence Trent D'Arby    
  • Tribute
     R.I.P. Lou Reed New York March 2, 1942 - October 27, 2013
  • Samba Tranquille
    Thievery Corperation
  • Keep on Groovin
    DJ Sneak
  • Let's groove
    George Morel feat. Heather Wildman
  • Beautiful
    Everything but the girl You walked into my life The light was shinning bright You were the one I was looking for I looked deep...
♥♥♥♥ It's no use crying over spilled milk ♥♥♥♥
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.