You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough. Frank Sinatra.

♥ Commitment is an act, not a word. Jean-Paul Sartre ♥

Lady Luck


JAMIE WOON "LADY LUCK" from VINCENT HAYCOCK on Vimeo.
Jamie woon




Newer Post Older Post Home

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser

Popular

  • Yes, we can can..
    Pointer Sisters Now's the time for all good men to get together with one another We got to iron out our problems and iron out ...
  • Yellowstone National Parc
    Yellowstone Parc by Stephen Dempsey Yellowstone National Park , established by the U.S. Congress and signed into law by Presid...
  • Since I've been loving you
    Led Zeppelin Working seven to eleven every night, It really makes my life a drag. I don't think that's right. I've re...
  • Pack up
    Eliza Doolittle
  • It gets better
    Ryan Shaw    
  • Tsunami inside my soul
    Sven van Hees  
  • Personality
    Lloyd Price Over and over I tried to prove my love to you Over and over What more can I do Over and over My friends say I...
  • Still in Love
    Ross Couch
  • Tom Traubert's blues
    Tom Waits The Piano has been drinking, not me Photo Mitchell Rose for Rollingstone
  • Feel what you want
    Phonique

Archive

  • Ascenseur pour L'Echafaud
    Miles Davis
  • Once in your life
    Bob Marley My Life is people. My richess is Life “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who c...
  • Tsunami inside my soul
    Sven van Hees  
  • Summer in Paris
    DJ Cam
  • Only love can break your heart
    St. Etienne - Masters at Work
  • You to me are everyting
    The Real Thing   Hmmmmmmmmmm I would take the stars out of the sky for you Stop the rain from falling if you asked me to I'd...
  • Building Projections
  • Doing it to Death
    James Brown
  • Yellowstone National Parc
    Yellowstone Parc by Stephen Dempsey Yellowstone National Park , established by the U.S. Congress and signed into law by Presid...
  • Principles of Lust
    Enigma
♥♥♥♥ It's no use crying over spilled milk ♥♥♥♥
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.