Stewart´s coat



Ricky Lee Jones
Hold me love
I can´t sleep again
I have to kiss your lips
I wanna lay here next to him
I remember
walking in the rain
rain was falling on my hands
I don´t wanna live through that again
Outside
it hardly gets dark now
lovers walking in the park now
children singing songs of when
they´ll make all their dreams come true
I´m in love with you
It takes only love
love is a healing thing
when you give everything
you love in the world
the world gives you love
to hold on to
remember who
when summer
is over
Somewhere
older there
remember
Just give me many chances
I´ll see you through it all
just give me time to learn to crawl
In September
when the rain comes
and the wind blows
I would see you walking
in your coat
And if you´ll let me
I will keep you here
inside the stars
I will love the sound of my sheets
since you have moved beneath them
Just give me many chances
I´ll see you through it all
just give me time to learn to crawl